[Zope-CMF] [ATTN]: CMF and related packages moved to svn.zope.org

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Jul 18 10:25:53 EDT 2005

On 18 Jul 2005, at 15:21, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> I'd like to propose renaming the main branches from things like
> "CMF-1_5-branch" into just "1.5".

I'd be happy about anything that removes the difference between tags
and the version number we expose in the software. So if the version
number is 1.5.2 it would be nice to have that at a tag "1.5.2". Or
"1.5.2beta2" at tag "1.5.2beta2".

I would still name branches so that they can be identified as such
easier. not sure if the fact that they "reside in /branches" is good
enough...

jens