[Zope-CMF] ToolInit deprecation warnings

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Jul 23 13:21:53 EDT 2005

Hi.  When I start up zope I am getting deprecation warnings for
ToolInit in a number of products.

ie:

/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/CMFCore/utils.py:427:
DeprecationWarning: The product_name parameter of ToolInit is
deprecated and will be ignored in CMF1.6: kupu
   DeprecationWarning)

I checked with CMFDefault to see it there was a different class to use
but it is as follows:

from Products.CMFCore.utils import ToolInit

     ToolInit( 'CMF Default Tool'
             , tools=tools
             , icon='tool.gif'
             ).initialize( context )

What should I be using instead of ToolInit so that code is more
futureproof and to avoid the deprecation warnings.

Regards,
David