[Zope-CMF] Re: undo_form -> no content

Sam Brauer sampbrauer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 11:19:52 EDT 2005

I've recently encountered a similar problem, and I'm
not using Plone.  I'm in the process of migrating some
CMF sites to  Zope 2.7.7 and CMF 1.5.2, from Zope
2.7.2 and CMF-1.4.8.
With the newer software, I find that users who are
defined in the site's acl_users (even with the Manager
role) never see any transactions listed on the
undo_form, while users defined in the main acl_users
at the root of the zope instance do see transactions
listed.

I'm digging into it now and will report back if I make
any progress.  By the way, I also tried with Zope
2.8.0-final and 2.8.1b1, and got the same behaviour
with those (plus some other unrelated issues that made
me decide to back down to Zope 2.7.7 for now).

- Sam

--- David Chandek-Stark <dc at duke.edu> wrote:

> Dieter Maurer wrote:
> > David Chandek-Stark wrote at 2005-7-27 16:10
> -0400:
> >
> >>Sorry, this is a Plone site. There is a Plone skin
> template undo_form
> >>which calls

container.portal_undo.listUndoableTransactionsFor(here)