[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFHotfixes in the repository

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Sat Jun 4 05:41:01 EDT 2005

On 3 Jun 2005, at 18:36, Tres Seaver wrote:
>> Have the CMFHotfix_* products been recently moved into the CMF
>> repository?
>>

> Nope, they have been there all along.  As with some of the other
> productgs (CMFStaging, CMFWorkspaces, at least), they are unde '/CMF'
> for "hysterical raisins", and could probably be moved into another
> location.

How about having a toplevel "CMF" package as we do right now and add
a second toplevel package, maybe naming it "CMFAddons" (better
suggestions welcome) as the place for all those bits that are not
part of the standard CMF package? Then I would just do a physical
move on the filesystem on cvs.zope.org to get those hotfixes etc in
there.

jens