[Zope-CMF] CPSWorkflow documentation

Julien Anguenot ja at nuxeo.com
Fri Jun 17 13:35:22 EDT 2005

Hi Robert,

robert rottermann wrote:
[...]
> Now a question: What is NOT available of the features described in the
> document when a CMF/Plone site is used ?

The specific CPS transition flags (checkin / checkout / publication
etc...) because they have the proxy / repository architecture of CPS as
assumptions.

The rest should be fine. (needs to be tested though)

For the rest it "should" work. Maybe you could give us feedback about
the use of CPSWorkflow on a CMFPlone instance :)

Patches are welcome :)

Regards,

	J.

P.S : I'll be presenting CPSWorkflow at EP. If you got questions don't
hesitate.