[Zope-CMF] Re: Conflict between PortalFolder and CMFBTreeFolder

Christian Heimes christian at cheimes.de
Mon Jun 20 13:28:39 EDT 2005

Tres Seaver wrote:
> I'm +1 for this, but you can't expect us to release a new CMF 1.5
> release by Saturday.  If you are OK releasing a Plone 2.1 beta atop CMF
> 1.5.2b1, then we could probably agree to tag that beta by then.

There is no need for a release. All I need is a running version of CMF
1.5 to proof that it is working. It would be nice if I would be allowed
to create a tag for us.

We are going to migrate plone.org to Plone 2.1 at EuroPython. If
plone.org runs on CMF 1.5 we will use CMF 1.5 for Plone 2.1.

Christian