[Zope-CMF] Re: Moving to CMF 1.5.2

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Wed Jun 29 03:39:52 EDT 2005

On 29 Jun 2005, at 08:29, Christian Heimes wrote:

> I made Plone 2.1 working with CMF 1.5 and 2.8 and I finally got the
> people convinced to move to the new versions. We need a version of
> CMF that works with the next version of Zope 2.8 (2.8.1).

 From that statement it follows that CMF 1.5 must be working with
Zope 2.8 because you've been running them together successfully?

I am willing to cut a release closer to the end of the month if you
(this is a call to action for you since at this point you have the
most knowledge about what Plone 2.1 needs) can submit a list of items
that are critical for Plone 2.1 and CMF 1.5.2 final to the CMF list
so we can decide who does what.

jens