[Zope-CMF] invokeFactory permissions - add perm not enough???

Petri Savolainen petri.savolainen at iki.fi
Wed Jun 29 06:07:57 EDT 2005

Hello,

I wonder what permissions are needed to allow Anonymous to create content?

I've created an archetype component with a custom "Add Action Record
Content" permission. This is needed because content (action records) is
created by Anonymous users. Their ability to add this content is
restricted to particular locations, by assigning
the above permission to Anonymous on each such location (folder).

However, this seems not to be enough. Upon trying to call invokeFactory
to create action records (I have a custom form & object creation
script), an exception is triggered:

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Products.CMFPlone.FactoryTool, line 333, in __call__
   Module Products.CMFPlone.FactoryTool, line 141, in __getitem__
   Module Products.CMFPlone.PloneFolder, line 371, in invokeFactory
   Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 709, in constructContent
   Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 388, in constructInstance
   Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 341, in _getFactoryMethod
Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access 'addActionRecord' in this