[Zope-CMF] Integrating CMF and non-CMF content

Andrew Sawyers andrew at zope.com
Mon Mar 14 15:51:05 EST 2005

I do something similar on my personal sites - where the non-cmf stuff is
actually non-zope stuff.  For example, PhPBB.  Just use Apache rewrites to
manage that.  I'm not sure if the '/something' above is Zope or not; either
way it should work fine.  Is docs literally a CMFPortal?  You can mangle all
the frontside urls people see to anything on the backend you wish.....

Andrew

--
Zope Managed Hosting
Software Engineer