[Zope-CMF] CMF-1.6 branch created (was Re: backporting GenericSetup to CMF-1.5)

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue Nov 15 12:12:23 EST 2005

On 14 Nov 2005, at 22:28, Rob Miller wrote:
> okay, i've created a CMF-1.6 branch that has branched everything
> from CMF-1.5 with the exception of CMFSetup and GenericSetup, which
> are svn:externals from the CMF trunk.
>
> note that i've haven't actually started any backporting yet, and as
> such this branch is completely non-functional.  i hope to actually
> start work on it tomorrow evening (california time).

By the way, since this discussion is happening on the zope-dev list
right now as well, please don't just jump in and create release
branches. The release manager should do that, after reaching a
consensus of what it should contain and when to cut it. We should
maintain some semblance of order here.

jens