[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.5.5 beta phase

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Sun Nov 20 10:06:39 EST 2005

On 4 Nov 2005, at 00:18, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> I propose cutting 1.5.5beta this Sunday (November 6th) and having a
> beta phase lasting 2 weeks, mostly because I'll be in Detroit next
> weekend and probably won't be able to cut a final release. The
> weekend after that I'm back in Germany and ready to push out 1.5.5
> final.

As you've probably seen, 1.5.5 is now out and the 1.5 branch is back
in business for changes.

Florent, what are your requirements for the events changes you wanted
to see in 1.5.5 originally? I'm wondering if that's really 1.6
material now that we have a 1.6 branch? Let me know if you want it in
1.5 and we can plan a 1.5.6 release, or if the 1.6 branch has made
this unnecessary for 1.5.

jens