[Zope-CMF] Re: Help with Frostbite

sureshvv suresh_vv at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 13:40:32 EDT 2005

Tres Seaver wrote:

> I don't see how that could be -- the skins tool add list is not filtered
> at all in stock CMF or in Plone.  What software provides your skins tool?

Plone 2.1

> Can you check that your product is actually being installed?  You should
> be able to add a "Frostbite: <your_class_name>" instance anywhere in
> your site, although it won't do you any good except in a skins tool.

Yes. I was able to add it to the root.
Anyways, I created an external method to add it under portal_skins and got
through that bump.

But now I see Frostbite is removing <html> and <body> tags from my .pt files.

For eg. I have

_FOLDER_LOCALROLE_FORM_TEMPLATE = """\

<metal:block fill-slot="top_slot" tal:define="dummy
python:request.set('enable_border',1)">

and the <html> line has been stripped out.

The <html> tags has metal:use-macro clauses, which are getting nuked.
So my pts are giving errors.

Any idea how I can make Frostbite not do this?

Thanks for your help.

Suresh