[Zope-CMF] Re[2]: DCWorkflow + Acqusition

Victor Safronovich vsafronovich at naumen.ru
Tue Oct 25 03:28:51 EDT 2005

Hello Florent Guillaume,

FG> They're not skipped, they're treated specially. These exceptions are the way
FG> for transition code to notify the caller that something happened to the
FG> underlying object.
   But     what     prevent    to    raise    ObjectMoved,   ObjectDeleted   in
   nofityException,    notifySuccess?  I.e.  DCWorkflowDefinition.notifyCreated
   swallow ObjectDeleted, ObjectMoved. Why?
   if ObjectMoved raised in DCWorkflowDefinition.notifyCreated,
   WorkflowTool.notifyCreated doen`t know about that, and

   def notifyCreated(self, ob):

       """ Notify all applicable workflows that an object has been created
           and put in its new place.
       """
       wfs = self.getWorkflowsFor(ob)
       for wf in wfs:
           wf.notifyCreated(ob)
       self._reindexWorkflowVariables(ob)   <<--   ob  reindexed  in  a  wrong
       acquisition wrapper.

--
Best regards,
 Victor Safronovich