[Zope-CMF] CMF 2 test errors against zope 2.9 branch and trunk

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri Apr 7 20:37:32 EDT 2006

FWIW I always get this one with 2.9. Didn't investigate further.

Error in test test_reindexObjectSecurity_missing_noraise
(CMFCore.tests.test_CMFCatalogAware.CMFCatalogAwareTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/python2.4/lib/python2.4/unittest.py", line 260,
in run
     testMethod()
   File "/home/stefan/autotest/temp/python24-zope29-cmf20/Products/
CMFCore/tests/test_CMFCatalogAware.py", line 178, in
test_reindexObjectSecurity_missing_noraise
     self.assertEqual( len(self.logged), 1 ) # logging because no raise
TypeError: len() of unsized object

   Ran 1248 tests with 0 failures and 1 errors in 77.257 seconds.

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams