[Zope-CMF] GS content profiles

Kapil Thangavelu k_vertigo at objectrealms.net
Thu Dec 7 14:10:39 EST 2006

the gs representation can be whatever you want, registering an adapter
allows you to serialize content in whatever form is best for it.
contentsetup in plone svn uses marshall for example on at content, with
separate data file serialization for any file/image fields. for gs
default, dav was used primarily as canonical likley because it was easy as
already present generically on content implementations.

hth,

kapil