[Zope-CMF] Re: Zope 3 events from workflow

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Wed Dec 27 11:31:11 EST 2006

Something that strikes me, by looking at this code is that we also
want events that map to 'notifySuccess' and 'notifyException' too (ie,
ITransitionSuccessEvent and ITransitionFailureEvent), not only
'before'/'after'. (see _invokeWithNotifications).

Those could be fired from the 'notifySuccess', etc. And the code that
is currently in 'notifySuccess' would move to a subscriber.

I guess that 'notifyCreated' could be replaced by a subscriber to
'IObjectCreatedEvent' or equivalent.
--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214