[Zope-CMF] Re: RFC: backporting including python-package-product support to support Zope 2.8

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Sun Jan 15 09:02:14 EST 2006

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> What I am reading out of this is that *you* yourself have a burning
> desire to continue  supporting 1.5. I don't quite get it.

My biggest reason for wanting to support CMF 1.5 is so that Plone
developers don't have to wait *at least* another 4 months before they
can build plone python-packages-as-products.
(Plone 2.5 will be the first Plone version to use CMF 1.6 and isn't
scheduled for final release until May 8)

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
ServerZen Hosting -- http://www.serverzenhosting.net