[Zope-CMF] GenericSetup list property purge

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Mon Jan 16 11:46:44 EST 2006

I recently introduced the fact that in extension profiles list
properties aren't purged by default.
But really this introduces problems, as if you simply import an
extension profile twice you'll get all you lists doubled.

So I think I'll use the opposite semantic, closer to what was the
case before: purge by default for lists even in extension profiles,
except if purge="False" is present on the property.

Opinions?

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com