[Zope-CMF] Move GenericSetup out of CMF

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue Jan 17 05:52:35 EST 2006

On 17 Jan 2006, at 10:44, yuppie wrote:
>> Work finished, please check out GenericSetup from here now:
>> svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/GenericSetup/trunk
>
> The original proposal also proposed to "include it in the CMF via a
> svn:external link", see
> http://palladion.com/home/tseaver/obzervationz/2006/
> cmf_2_0_update_20060111
>
> Was that part skipped on purpose or by mistake?

Ah, good catch. That sentence is in the paragraph below the actual
blurb about the GenericSetup split-off.

Obviously this is a 5 second thing to do, but it also will require
constant maintenance to make sure the external is pointing to the
right tag/branch/whatever.

What do people think, do we want a svn:external or do we want to just
mention it as a requirement in the docs (such as README, INSTALL,
DEPENDENCIES)?

jens