[Zope-CMF] Forcing a workflow state

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Tue Jan 24 14:36:03 EST 2006

Hi guys,

I'm writing some migration code that needs to force a workflow state. That
is, a given content item has a workflow with states A, B and C, and
depending on some external state, I  need to force it to be in state B,
including having B's security settings.

I've had a look at the API, but it's all very geared towards transitions
rather than setting states explicitly. Before I resort to pdb, does anyone
know the relevant part of the DCWorkflow API I should use to force a
state? I don't mind mucking about with internals, obviously.

Thanks,
Martin

--
(muted)