[Zope-CMF] Re: Some first steps with CMF2

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Mar 1 08:16:20 EST 2006

Hi Martin. I am not sure which CPSSkins you are referring to for Plone.
I believe it is the GPL licensed code base for CPSSkins in CPS. There
are different versions of CPSSkins. I am referring to v3 ZPL licensed,
Z3ECM code. I have got a starting point in time from repository of from
Jean-Marc yesterday - something that I can play with in Z3. CPS is still
working on UI components for latest code but I will be looking to see
what it will require from CMF. What is really nice is that this includes
a portlets framework and Ajax. :-) Are you interested in exploring this
also?

Regards,
David