[Zope-CMF] index_html behavior on Portal Folders in CMF-2.0.0

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 5 09:22:39 EST 2006

Hi. In CMF-2.0.0 I have discovered I cannot make an index_html on a
folder level TTW.

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 359, in
manage_addPageTemplate
   Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 297, in _setObject
   Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 94, in checkValidId
BadRequest: The id "index_html" is invalid - it is already in use.

index_html's behavior has been to override on a folder level. Has this
changed? What is the alternative?

Regards
David