[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] five_template slots

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 06:14:17 EST 2006

On 3/26/06, yuppie <y.2006_ at wcm-solutions.de> wrote:
> This is the latest revision from the CMF 1.6 branch:
> http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/1.6/CMFDefault/browser/five_template.pt?rev=40122
>
> It is shipped with CPS 3.4 and was never changed since the initial
> checkin. None of your changes are used in CPS 3.4.

Then I do not know what "my changes" are.

> > No, because it didn't work, which is why I replaced it.
>
> Wrong.
>
> You are using the old CMF five_template in CPS 3.4.

I'm getting extremely annoyed by your attitude here, when you are not
prepared to explain what the problems are, what changes was made and
when, but evidently want to blame them on me, but aren't listening to
what I'm saying.

I suggest you clearly describe exactly what you think is the problem,
and make a suggestion to fix that, without any claims that anything
has been broken by anyone, unless you can point out the exact checkin
that the breakage happened and explain exactly why it is broken.