[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF providing support for add forms?

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Wed May 31 10:30:32 EDT 2006

Rocky Burt wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Rocky,

> I was wondering if CMF does or is planning on implementing support for
> add forms for content.  If so, would someone mind explaining how it
> works?  If not, why not? :)

not that Yuppie mentioned this explicitly but my feeling is that
his recent proposal "using newstyle content factories" on this
list is aming at adopting/supporting content generation in the
Zope 3 way which would include add forms (among other things). Yuppie?

Other then that, I'm sure you know 'plone_schemas' from Alec in
Plone's collective. There you do have add forms for content
types based on it.

Raphael