[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMF 2.1 dependencies

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Nov 1 08:33:04 EST 2006

Am 01.11.2006 um 14:06 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

>> I'd like to make Zope 2.10 required for CMF trunk (2.1). This was
>> discussed before in this thread:
>> http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2006-September/024813.html
>>
>> In my sandbox I removed the Zope 2.9 backwards compatibility code
>> and got rid of all deprecation warnings. If there are no
>> objections I'll check in those changes.
>
> I am personally +1 on that myself.
>
> Right now I believe Plone is the only customer for 2.1, but if
> anyone else has an objection, please speak up today.

I have no problems will deprecating code and also aligning CMF with
particular Zope versions. It might, however, be useful to note if any
existing applications will be broken by the change. Oh, and it might
be nice for someone on the Zope release team to bring out Windows
versions of 2.9.5 and 2.10.0 for those who might need to try them in
advance.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark