[Zope-CMF] Re: SVN: CMF/branches/1.6/ Use GenericSetup 1.2 branch.

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Mon Nov 27 10:07:24 EST 2006

We use CMF 1.6 branch with GS 1.2 branch in Plone 2.5. This, and
itchy fingers, made me update the external.

FWIW, when I check out CMF/tags/1.6.2 I expect to get a GS tag as
well. When I check out CMF/branches/1.6 I expect to get the HEADs of
the respective development branches.

Another benefit would be that nightly tests also use branch HEADs,
catching discrepancies early on. We use this policy in Plone-world to
general satisfaction.

Stefan

--
It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though.
--Douglas Adams