[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF collector on Launchpad?

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Aug 13 17:53:03 EDT 2007

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 01:49:36 -0700, Hanno Schlichting
<plone at hannosch.info> wrote:

> I'll dare to speak out the unthinkable and as an alternative option
> suggest to move the CMF bug tracker to a trac instance hosted on
> plone.org.

As another piece of info (I'm not +/-1, as I rarely use the CMF collector,
and it works for me), we have a script that is capable of doing the
CMFCollector -> Trac migration, if that should be on the table in any
variation. Our Bug #1 still exists in Trac:

http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/1

("Opened 5 years ago" indeed — quite a bit before Trac existed :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net