[Zope-CMF] Five's local sitemanager, CMF, etc

Rocky rocky at serverzen.com
Mon Feb 12 07:03:54 EST 2007

Alright, so let me confirm the steps for this now.

1) I create the five.localsitemanager package and commit it to
svn.zope.org (this work has already begun with nothing checked in
yet).

2) One of the CMF products (perhaps CMFDefault or CMFCore) includes a
'src' directory with the base five namespace package located there
(and of course with localsitemanager underneath that).

3) The same CMF product appends it's 'src' product to sys.path during
initialize(context) after confirming that five.localsitemanager is not
already available.

Which CMF product should we do this to...  Comments?  Suggestions?

- Rocky