[Zope-CMF] Generic Setup Delta Profiles

Matt matt at elyt.com
Tue Feb 13 17:50:30 EST 2007

Are there any RelaxNG or W3C XML Schemas for the Generic Setup XML formats?

Also, I presume by looking at the latest revision of differ
http://svn.zope.org/GenericSetup/trunk/differ.py?rev=41383&view=auto
that DeltaProfiles are going to start off being unified diffs.

If useful, I would like to contribute by developing an XML diff based
solution using a RelaxNG schema that can define when elements are
ordered or not, and to normalize out whitespace, which seem to be the
two most recurring problems in doing generic setup export diffs.

cheers
Matt