[Zope-CMF] Installing a CMF Content Type from scratch

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Jan 8 10:48:17 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm working on a new content type for the CMF. I've got it working as
a Zope Product and can add instances of it through the ZMI but I need
to register for my CMF site. I've been looking at the way Andy McKay
does this in his Plone book but this seems to rely on some Plone
magic (an install product function in the Plone control panel) which
I don't have. I assume I should be able to do everything I need
through the portal_types and add a file system directory view for the
skins folder. Is this correct? Is anything else required?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20