[Zope-CMF] Re: Portal users and some other stuff

yuppie y.2007- at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Jan 12 09:18:25 EST 2007

Hi Charlie!

Charlie Clark wrote:

> Am 12.01.2007 um 14:35 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:
>
>>> Here is the new implementation for event_edit_form and event_view:
>>> http://svn.zope.org/CMF/trunk/CMFCalendar/browser/event.py?rev=71045&view=markup
>>>

>> There you go, even better ;)
>
> Indeed, nice to see all those horrible decorators have gone! Now that my
> content-type is sort of working I can afford to give this a go. Does
> this have dependencies on the current svn trunk or will it work with CMF
> 2.0?

This will not work with CMF 2.0. It depends on CMFDefault.formlib and
other code that exists only on the trunk.

I use the trunk in production and it looks quite stable. If you are not
afraid of possible API changes (the trunk is still alpha, so new APIs
are not frozen yet), using the trunk might not be a bad choice.

Cheers,

	Yuppie