[Zope-CMF] Re: [CMF 2.1] PersistentComponents is not enough

Hanno Schlichting plone at hannosch.info
Mon Jan 15 16:16:19 EST 2007

Rocky Burt wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-08-01 at 15:40 +0100, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>> Since Five is feature-frozen and new stuff should be added in Python
>> packages anyway, my suggestion is to put this thing into a
>> five.localsitemanager package which would then be used by CMF 2.1, Plone
>> 3, etc.. It could possibly be included into the Zope 2.11 release.
>
> If no one else has started this I'll probably pick up this work sometime
> this week with the aim of at least having it included in Plone 3.0

/me cheers rocky!!!

As Jens already pointed out having this advanced site manager is what is
currently blocking the merge of the tools-as-utilities work.

Sadly I have no time to digg into this myself but I hope my pointers in
this thread in combination with Philipps comments should make it a both
interesting and uncomplicated task ;)

Hanno