[Zope-CMF] Plone needs a release this week

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Wed Jul 11 05:09:43 EDT 2007

I really need a CMF release for Plone this week, but things seem to have
suddenly gotten a bit quiet. If nothing happens I'll probably make
another snapshot of the CMF 2.1 branch this Friday and include that with
Plone 3.0rc1. We have several external factors that affect our timing
and we can not postpone things any later.

As I said earlier I'm happy to help with any changes that need to be
made still, but without feedback there is nothing I can do.

Wichert.