[Zope-CMF] Compound documents

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Jun 4 09:48:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

for a new site I need a content type that combines a Document with an
Image - it's essentially an Employee type and I was wondering the
best way to implement this. Because I want there is a strict 1:1
relationship between text and image I am currently thinking about
extending CMFDefault.Image to handle the additional attributes but I
wonder if there is a way to create a meta-type that would magically
bring the two different content types together?

Thoughts and tips appreciated as ever.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark