[Zope-CMF] Adding support for ReST to Document.py

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Jun 11 12:05:50 EDT 2007

Am 11.06.2007 um 17:46 schrieb Charlie Clark:

> Am 11.06.2007 um 17:37 schrieb Charlie Clark:
>
>>   File "/Users/charlieclark/Sites/cmf/Products/CMFCore/
>> FSPageTemplate.py", line 39, in ?
>>     from Products.PageTemplates.utils import
>> encodingFromXMLPreamble, charsetFromMetaEquiv
>> ImportError: No module named utils
>
> Okay, mea culpa - my version of Zope 2.10 was defect.

Back to my original problem: it's easy enough to edit Document.py and
document_edit_template. However, I note that the browser/document.py
does some kind of lookup for supported text formats. Is this what
Tres was referring to? How do I register restructured for use for
anything using formlib?

BTW - should we keep NewsItem as a separate Python module? The
difference between a NewsItem and a Document is minimal and
essentially one of presentation and this should surely be handled by
the registration.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark