[Zope-CMF] Re: Minor problem with local_pt and non-ascii portal properties

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Fri Jun 22 06:29:44 EDT 2007

Am 22.06.2007 um 12:13 schrieb yuppie:

> Please try to use a script and Products.CMFDefault.utils.decode. In
> CMF 2.1 *all* strings passed to a template have to be unicode.
> Maybe 'portal_title' defined in getMainGlobals works for you, at
> least it shows how to use 'decode'.

Displaying the local_pt works fine. I just can't edit it without
changing the portal_title first which is strange because I can't
understand why the portal_title is called in the ZMI when the
manage_workspace is called.

I thought the whole idea of local_pt was to be able to write template
snippets that don't fit an existing template but this becomes
impossible if you can't edit them.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark