[Zope-CMF] [GS] ZODB error when importing an extension profile
lists at zopyx.com
Mon Jun 25 07:31:07 EDT 2007
--On 25. Juni 2007 13:07:18 +0200 Arnar Lundesgaard
<arnar.lundesgaard at bouvet.no> wrote:
> Den 25. jun. 2007 kl. 12.50 skrev Andreas Jung:
>> I get the following error when importing an extension profile of my
>> own product through the ZMI (portal_setup -> Profiles -> Extension
>> Profiles ->
>> Click on my extension profile -> Click on "Import selected
>> Using the latest Plone 3.0 version from Subversion and GS 1.2beta
>> to be the latest version from the trunk).
> Not sure if it is related, but we had a similar issue with CMF 2.1b1 back
> in May.
The patch resolves the ZODB issue however this remains (no idea if this
an issue with Plone or GS itself):
Traceback (innermost last):
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 119, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
* Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 527, in
* Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 1044, in _createReport
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 314, in _setObject
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 102, in checkValidId
BadRequest: The id
is invalid - it is already in use.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/attachments/20070625/1e9f378e/attachment.bin
More information about the Zope-CMF