[Zope-CMF] Re: GenericSetup: catalog.xml ideas

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Thu Mar 8 05:00:52 EST 2007

Hi yuppie,

Sorry for reacting so late ro your swift reaction.

yuppie, on 2007-03-02:
> Hi Maurits!
>

> Maurits van Rees wrote:
>> So here are some points, with suggested changes to the _initIndexes
>> function in exportimport.py.  The tests even run after this, so it
>> seems these changes do not break anything.  But I have not *added*
>> tests for this.
>
> To get your patches accepted it would be useful to have new tests that
> fail without the patches.

I'll see if I can come up with something, if I can fit that into my
schedule somewhere.  There is always more to do.

> This requires an extra line, but the result should be the same:
>
>     <index name="getAssignees" remove="True">
>     <index name="getAssignees" meta_type="KeywordIndex">
>      <indexed_attr value="getAssignees"/>

Ah, that works and solves the most pressing part of my issue.  Thanks.

>> Or has this been debated to death already without me knowing it? :)
>
> Well. There is an open collector issue you should know:
> http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/455

Ah, I forgot that I filed that one. :)

I understand things a bit more now, thanks.

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]
            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/