[Zope-CMF] opaque items

Miles miles at jamkit.com
Thu Mar 15 06:37:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm looking at the callable opaque items and trying to understand when
they might be used.  Apologies in advance for the vagueness of this
question.

Has anyone got any ideas about what sort of situations it would be
useful to use an ICallableOpaqueItem in - I'm having some trouble
understanding what sort of general problem they solve / what the
advantage is . . . and when you wouldn't use it!

Also, does anyone know of any examples of its use other than CMFUid and
the CMF Discussion tool?  I think it might help if there was a bit more
for me to look at . . .

Thanks for any opinions

Miles