[Zope-CMF] Re: GenericSetup Toolset problem

Doyon, Jean-Francois jdoyon at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Mar 28 08:43:59 EDT 2007

Yup, that's all done too.

I just realized I hadn't put in the entry in "import_steps.xml", but now
that that's done, doesn't seem to help either.

I think I ran into this before and just recreated the whole site ... But
now I'd much rather not have to do that ... And in the long run, I have
to find a way to add new components without recreating the whole thing!

So:

- Import/export is done
- adapter is done
- toolset.xml is done
- import_steps.xml is done

I guess maybe I'll have to go in through zopectl debug or something like
that, see what's going on ...

J.F.