[Zope-CMF] First steps with tools

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu Nov 8 03:06:53 EST 2007

Am 31.10.2007 um 21:05 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

> On Oct 31, 2007, at 20:54 , Charlie Clark wrote:
>> But regarding the CMF and browser views: do these need doing for
>> CMf 2.2?
>>
>> In the meantime implementing an action to publish in a
>> PythonScript is, as ever, a doddle. :-D
>
> If you're asking "must I use them in CMF 2.2" then the answer is
> "no, you can still use whatever scripting you like".

Thanks for the reassurance. I've decided that I am *going* to prefer
the Zope 3 browser views based approached but the jump from the "bite-
sized" procedural PythonScripts to the more meaty OO browser views is
a bit daunting at the moment. Nevertheless my question actually arose
because TODO.txt refers to content types but not to the tools: don't
they need browser views too?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark