[Zope-CMF] First steps with tools

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Wed Oct 31 10:02:26 EDT 2007

Previously Charlie Clark wrote:
> thanks again to everyone who helped me yesterday. I feel understand
> things a lot better now. However, there are still a lot of things I
> need to learn.

There are a million example out there you can use. I suggest that you
take a look at how those work. The plone collective may be especially
helpful. Don't be scared of by the fact that that is a Plone repository:
all the general concepts apply just as well to pure CMF.

If you want to see an example of a subscription/newsletter type of
product (which appears to be your use case) using only Z3 concepts look
at collective.revelation for example.

Wichert.