[Zope-CMF] Cleaning up imports, question about odd "feature"

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Dec 29 10:18:53 EST 2008

Am 29.12.2008 um 16:02 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

>> If this is the case then it would be nice to have some way of
>> preserving that behaviour. We have a few people working almost
>> exclusively working with templates on Windows systems where restarts
>> are particularly slow. However, PageTemplates are probably the only
>> objects it's worth preserving this kind of behaviour for.
>
> They have (and retain) that behavior. Tres was specifically mentioning
> FSProperties.py and FSZSQLMethod.py, which implement the re-reading in
> a somewhat awkward way using __of__.

Yes, I looked at them afterwards. We are using some ZSQL files in one
project to keep them under version control but there are much fewer of
them and fewer changes to them than templates so could easily live
without live updatedness there just as we do with View classes.

+ 1 from me.
and
+ 1 to the changes import statements.

Charlie