[Zope-CMF] change ownership on Zope objects

Marie Robichon robichon at esrf.fr
Wed Feb 6 02:42:10 EST 2008

One of the administrators of our Plone site has changed services.  Given
that our user authentication is via LDAP and that this person has write
access to some parts of our site I now want to change the ownership of
the pages he created in order to remove his write access.

What method is used to display the owner information in the manage_owner
window?  I have written a script that queries the catalog and returns
the Creator and owner_info() but this information is different again to
the owner that is displayed in the manage_owner window.

Thanks in advance for your help

Marie