[Zope-CMF] HTML cleanup?

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Feb 12 13:36:09 EST 2008

Hi,

while taking a break from getting to grips with the newer Zope/CMF
concepts I'd like to spend some time on stuff I'm more comfortable
with: namely HTML and TAL! I know there are few people who actually
get to grips directly with CMF but still it might be an idea to tidy
up the default look a bit. I'm not thinking of anything radical, just
dropping the table based layout and using CSS in skins/generic/
main_template, et al. as this would make it a lot easier to adapt
CMFDefault. Thoughts?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark