[Zope-CMF] Formlib for folders

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Feb 13 07:01:24 EST 2008

Hi,

as my current project uses objects derived from PortalFolder and I'm
trying to use browser views, it looks like I might be able to provide
a formlib based version of browser/folder.py

Is anyone already working on this? As usual I have more questions than
answers: the first:

do we need a vocabulary for the content_types? ie. something like

ContentTypeVocabularyFactory = StaticVocabulary(allowed_content_types)
or would this be too restrictive? As it stands I'm not terribly sure
how to get the allowed_content_types without a context

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20