[Zope-CMF] Decode for Record objects

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu Jan 10 06:48:58 EST 2008

Am 10.01.2008 um 11:59 schrieb Andreas Jung:

> Consider working with SQLAlchemy. SA works nicely with unicode e.g.
> when you're using a Postgres DB with Unicode as internal DB encoding.

Thanks for the tip but that's not really a solution to the problem. I
normally use mxODBC and, although we can set all kinds of parameters
on the client side, we're still dependent on the Zope results object
which sometimes means manually coercing the conversion in an
ExternalMethod.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark