[Zope-CMF] Europython

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue May 20 08:17:05 EDT 2008

Who's planning to go?

I'm not sure if I will yet but if I do I'll probably try and cover the
bits of CMF (2.2) that I'm pleased with. Zope and certainly the CMF
has been underepresented the last couple of years with Plone having
its own conference. This means the RoR clones get all the attention
which is a pity as they're not that special. But more importantly
there's a whole new generation of Pythonista's out there who don't
know enough about Zope. I fondly remember Philipp's presentation of
using adapters to turn documents into wikis in Geneva a couple of
years ago - this as much as anything convinced me to take a deeper
look at the Zope 3 approach.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark