[Zope-CMF] Missing Event Handler for CMFCatalogAware

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Nov 12 07:25:43 EST 2008

Am 12.11.2008 um 11:53 schrieb yuppie:

> This is the checkin that added CMFCatalogAware to PortalFolder:
> http://svn.zope.org/?rev=35114&view=rev

Wow, that's some time ago.

> It explains why and how it was done. Maybe a first step to clean
> this up
> would be to split CMFCatalogAware into separate mixins.

I'm probably missing something but nothing related to IDiscussable
seems to be in either PortalFolder or CMFCatalogAware or is that the
OpaqueItem stuff?

You're probably right to suggest that this should be a two-step
change: clean-up CMFCatalogAware; remove it from PortalFolder (it can
stay in SkinnedFolder).

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark