[Zope-CMF] GenericSetup and PluggableAuthService

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Wed Dec 30 09:28:23 EST 2009

On 2009-12-30 15:06, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> Separate note: On the "Import" tab I see a dropdown of extension
> profiles to select. Changing the selection here never affects the list
> of available import steps, though. This is confusing to me, but I may
> have misunderstood the purpose.

The list of import steps is global and not per-profile, so that is
expected behaviour. For most profiles only a few import steps do any
real work, but the setup tool has no way to detect that so all steps are
always listed.

Wichert.
--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.